Book Review- Traversing the Highs and Lows of Muslim Marriage
Written by: Sadaf Farooqi
Over view about Traversing the Highs and Lows of Muslim Marriage:
Dear readers! Author Sadaf Farooqi has written a masterpiece which gives a complete guide to control all the troubles that serve as hindrances on the way to a cherished, helping, affectionate, pleasing marital association between a couple. It gives you comprehensive tools by which one can make its association strong and long lasting with any problems which come in their way of association ship. It eliminates any kind of stereotypes this book also points out on how Islam gives importance for mellifluous, dedication between the association of couple and how to protect their privacy. Following are the ways to protect privacy:
Some words from the book!
How to Maintain Your Wife’s Privacy from Your Family Members?
1) Request your family not to enter your wife’s room unless she approves, for example, when she is lying down or if she has closed the door. (Note; every jealous husband should at least have a lock on his bedroom door!)
2) Ask your brothers not to hover outside her bedroom door.
3) No one should rummage through her cupboard or handbag unless she approves.
4) She should not be ‘deliberately’ overheard when she is talking on the phone.
5) If she has gone somewhere with your permission, everyone else in the house need not now where she has gone and for how long.
6) Her laundry should not be hung in a place where your male relatives can see her personal garments.
7) Sometimes, she should be allowed to eat her meals in privacy with you, where she will be comfortable. Note that scholars opine that the husband cannot force his wife to have all her meals with her in-laws…
8) Lastly, do not reveal her secrets or personal affairs to your family members. If they ask too many questions, make it politely clear that this kind of inquisitive behavior is not right.
[Traversing the Highs and Lows of Muslim Marriage, by Sadaf Farooqi, p. 72]
From the Author:
So, here is my first piece of the published book! It consists of articles that I scrawled down on topics related to Muslim marital life. All the chapters give complete suggestions about the different point of view of marital life that are present in the Muslim world. I hope that this suggested book will be of an advantage to anyone who will go through it. I would especially suggest it for those who recently tied into a knot or going to tie a knot.
About Sadaf Farooqi:
She is a Pakistani, married Muslim woman, blogger and freelancer as well. She started her professional career from home: blogging and scrawled down articles for magazines and publishers both online and offline work. Currently, she has begun self-publishing her articles as publications. she has written several books about muslim marriage
Where to Buy !
DISCLAIMER: The articles and views posted on this blog are the opinions of individual authors only and as such may not reflect the opinions of Pious Couple staff, editors and readers. They are solely meant for educational purposes and not any illegal purpose. The authors/shuyookh are not responsible or liable for the intentional, reckless, or negligent actions of any individual. Any person who posts, quotes, cites, copies or otherwise relies on any article or comment associated in any way with Pious Couple blog bears sole responsibility for his or her actions, choices and words. While constructive criticism and meaningful discussions are welcome; abusive comments, name calling or intolerance towards other religions, race, sex, countries, etc., will not be entertained. Pious Couple reserves all rights to delete/edit any type of comment or discussion that is inappropriate Islamically, morally or otherwise.