Isn’t a man’s love for his wife and children selfless, devoid of any personal motives?
- He works hard all day not to win a luxurious life for himself but to provide the best of everything to his family.
- His only aim is to make his family stable – financially, physically and emotionally, so that they don’t have to rely on anyone else for their basic necessities and luxuries.
- In the quest of a better quality of life for his family, he works all his life with utmost determination and passion. His whole life revolves around fulfilling the dreams of his family.
- He keeps his own wishes on pause so his family can have a better standard of life.
- He’s always attentive to his kid’s needs, has to act mature in the difficult times and is always there beside his wife in the struggles of life.
- And besides everything, he also has to be a perfect role model for his kids until the time comes when his soul no longer supports his body. He eventually dies but his concern for his wife and kids still doesn’t die.
That’s what a man is and there are very few people who actually realize and appreciate these efforts.
May Allah SWT bless all Muslim brothers and sisters with happiness in their family life!
DISCLAIMER: The articles and views posted on this blog are the opinions of individual authors only and as such may not reflect the opinions of Pious Couple staff, editors and readers. They are solely meant for educational purposes and not any illegal purpose. The authors/shuyookh are not responsible or liable for the intentional, reckless, or negligent actions of any individual. Any person who posts, quotes, cites, copies or otherwise relies on any article or comment associated in any way with Pious Couple blog bears sole responsibility for his or her actions, choices and words. While constructive criticism and meaningful discussions are welcome; abusive comments, name calling or intolerance towards other religions, race, sex, countries, etc., will not be entertained. Pious Couple reserves all rights to delete/edit any type of comment or discussion that is inappropriate Islamically, morally or otherwise.